St. Augustine’s College graduates are among the brightest and best in many arenas. Featured in this photo are some of our graduates who are successful in education, architecture, performing arts, medicine, insurance, and culinary arts.
- Alaina Chipman-Leeks ‘04 is the founder and principal of Atlanta Unbound Academy in Atlanta, Georgia which provides a culturally relevant education to urban youth. Read more.
- Erica Grant ’15 is a first year Master of Architecture student who was selected to be on a team representing Texas Tech University at the American Institute of Architects Academy of Architecture for Health STERIS Student Design Charrette. Read more.
- Brian Gibson ’05 is an actor living in Canada who has starred in commercials for brands like Cheetos and Downy. He also owns a drink bar in downtown Toronto called ‘The Palm’. Read more.
- Ian Finley ’17 served as student body president at Shaw University and after graduation this spring, he will attend University of Florida Law School on a full scholarship. While at SAC, he was a member of the undefeated team that won the Bahamas National Speech and Debate competition. Read more
- Valinteshley Pierre ’14 is a biomedical engineering PhD student at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. During his undergraduate studies, he excelled and was selected for an internship at Johns Hopkins University. Read more.
- Alexis Hanna ’03 and her father Alpheus Finlayson ’66 make up “The A Team” and have sold hundreds of insurances policies at Colina.
- Chef Lester Dean ’98 was named executive chef at Margaritaville Beach Resort in January 2021, and oversees the resort’s dining outlets. Read more.
- Dr. Devon Creary ’09 is physician at Princess Margaret Hospital who was on the frontline, playing a pivotal role as a senior house officer during the onset of the pandemic. Read more.